Embed EDI Everywhere
Help your EDI Champions to be part of history. The global workspace revolution is here and now is the moment to join it.
Our popular entry-level EDI Champion programme is for everyone. Whether team player, manager or senior Exec, we help EDI Champions to harness their skills and passion and ignite change.
Guiding EDI Champions to find purpose, we support them to align with EDI objectives and mitigate risks and pitfalls along the way.
Working with Radius, they’ll become part of an exciting, global movement that’s transforming organisations around the world into truly representative workspaces.
Click right for course details
Our unique programme gives you everything you need to be a powerful advocate for change. Working with experts and peers from around the world you’ll learn why EDI matters and what it looks like in business.
From recruitment to retention you’ll gain an understanding of EDI in action and learn about the practices that bring it to life. You’ll also challenge your own behaviour by exploring stereotypes, micro-aggressions and bias.
And, you’ll discover how to make an even greater impact in partnership with employee networks and EDI stakeholders.
EDI Champions will:
- Develop skills to be an effective EDI Champion
- Be equipped to promote positive change
- Create an action plan, aligned to organisational objectives
- Understand EDI policies, legislation and practices
- Explore the history and context of EDI
- Build better self-awareness
- Establish themselves as a future leader
- Connect with peers from around the world
- A mix of self-paced and online live learning
- 6 bite sized modules
- 60 mins per module (over 6 weeks)
- On-demand content available for 25 weeks
- Live expert Q&As and peer network sessions
- 6 CPD points certificate plus graduation pack
- Library of supporting resources – see below
Flexible, self-paced learning
Learn at your own pace. Our digital first programmes fit easily around the demands of life. With a flexible, self-paced learning approach you can complete each module in your own time.
Everything is available online, so if you miss a live session you can easily catch up later. We know that you might want to revisit things, so all programme content is available for an extended period.
Discover a new way of EDI learning with Radius. Flexible and self-paced, with extended access and live expert support, every step of the way.
Planning your journey and goals
(live session + recording)
- Your influence as a Champion
- Turn passion into action
- Understanding your EDI strategy
- Planning your journey and goals
Introduction to EDI
- Why does EDI matter?
- EDI in business
- EDI terminology – equality vs equity etc.
- Exploring microagressions
The EDI Business Case
- Embedding EDI in your organisation
- Defining your role & measuring impact
- Managing difficult conversations
- Aligning with EDI objectives
- Building business buy in
EDI in Action
- EDI in recruitment and retention
- EDI data handling
- Be a role model and agent for change
- The innovative champion
- Risks and pitfalls
Action Planning & Networking
(live session + recording)
- Discuss and plan ahead with other EDI Champions
- What’s the right EDI approach for your organisation?
- How can you boost employee engagement?
- Develop your role as an EDI Champion
- Create an action plan and timeline
The Power of Employee Networks
- The power and influence of networks
- How do EDI communities become employee networks?
- Leading and working with networks
- The network revolution – ignite change
“Our EDI Champions found the programme extremely useful and gave some great feedback. It harnessed their passion to make a positive impact in a more structured way.”
National Highways, EDI Director
We know that everyone has their own learning style. So our programmes are supported by a diverse range of interactive materials, tools and resources.
Our toolkits and workbooks provide a clear framework to record learning, plan objectives and track progress.
Case studies from around the world provide real-life examples of champions
Interviews and lectures from industry experts, thought leaders and our graduates bring learning to life.
Our research and external leading data helps champions to build an influential business case
A fun interactive quiz at the end of each module checks learning and understanding.
Our modules signpost additional reading, allowing champions to deep-dive into topics that interest them most.
Learning platform and course transcripts available in multiple languages Powered by RecitMe.com
Your EDI Ecosystem
Our EDI Champions Programme drives change from the ground up – helping everyone who is passionate about EDI to play their part and ignite change in every part of the business.
Helping Champions to align with organisational objectives and goals, it gives them the tools and confidence to define purpose, support wellbeing, embed inclusion and innovate.
The programme also supports the wider EDI ecosystem, by connecting Champions with EDI teams, networks, Exec Sponsors, HR leads and councils.
Joining the dots right across a business, it brings together everyone with an interest and investment in EDI to deliver powerful, aligned action and build workspaces where everyone feels they belong.